- What: NWOACM kick-off meeting
- When: Tuesday, September 13, 2005, 6:30 pm
- Where: Bowling Green State University, Olscamp 103
- Who: Anyone interested in meeting other IT / computing professionals in the area. Especially welcome: people actively planning events for related organizations (like student chapters and other professional groups).
- 6:30 pm: Networking and socializing
- 7:00 pm: Meeting begins. Introduce chapter officers. Review plan so far and get feedback. Attendee introductions. Open discussion.
- 8:30 pm: Adjourn the meeting, with individual discussions continued as needed
We will be notifying a lot of people by email in the next few days. Feel free to spread the word to your colleagues.